The dirty little secret ... is that every Republican in this country wants Obama to fail, but none of them have the guts to say so; I am willing to say it. - Rush Limbaugh
As we continue our search for Republicans willing to utter the four little words, "Rush Limbaugh is wrong," let's take a few moments to look at some other deep thoughts from The Voice of the Republican Party:
- If Barack Obama were Caucasian, they would have taken this guy out on the basis of pure ignorance long ago.
- Hey, Barack Obama has picked up another endorsement: Halfrican American actress Halle Berry. "As a Halfrican American, I am honored to have Ms. Berry's support, as well as the support of other Halfrican Americans," Obama said. He didn't say it, but --
- The NAACP should have riot rehearsals. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies.
- Now I got something for you that's true--1972, Tufts University, Boston. This is 24 years ago--or 22 years ago. Three year study of 5000 co-eds, and they used a benchmark of a bra size of 34C. They found that the--now wait. It's true. The larger the bra-size, the smaller the IQ.
- One of the things I want to do before I die is conduct the Homeless Olympics... [Events would include] the 10-meter Shopping Cart Relay, the Dumpster Dig, and the Hop, Skip and Trip.
- If we are going to start rewarding no skills and stupid people--I'm serious, let the unskilled jobs, let the kinds of jobs that take absolutely no knowledge whatsoever to do--let stupid and unskilled Mexicans do that work.
... and ask ourselves, are these more "dirty little secrets" that every Republican believes but only Limbaugh has the guts to say? Would Republican lawmakers be willing to say that Rush Limbaugh is wrong about these comments? Or this:
Yes, this is the respected voice of today's Republican Party. And apparently the only one with the guts to say what they are all thinking.
And remember, we are calling Republican lawmakers to find out which ones are willing to say "Rush Limbaugh is wrong," so please, call your Senator or Congressman and let us know the results.