Quarterly fundraising reports for federal candidates, covering the period from July 1 through September 30, were due at the Federal Elections Commission on Tuesday night. Below is our list of fundraising numbers for House candidates in key races:
As always, all numbers are in thousands. An explanation of each column is below:
• "CD" stands for congressional district.
• "Raised" is the amount the candidate has received in donations from donors during the quarter, not including any loans.
• "Self Fund" is the amount of direct contributions a candidate has made to his or her own campaign. This number, if any, is not counted in the "Raised" column.
• "Self Loan" is the amount of any loans a candidate has made to his or her own campaign. This number, if any, is not counted in the "Raised" column.
• "Spent" is the amount of money the campaign has spent during the quarter.
• "CoH" stands for total cash-on-hand at the end of the quarter.
• "CTD" indicates a candidate's contributions raised cycle-to-date, as of the end of the quarter.
To access our spreadsheet directly, click here
. If you click through, you'll see an additional column called "Transfers" that shows monetary transfers from other political committees. Previously, we put together roundups for the first
fundraising quarters as well.
Comments are closed on this story.