Quarterly fundraising reports for federal candidates, covering the period from April 1 to June 30, were due at the Federal Elections Commission on Tuesday night. Below is our list of fundraising numbers for House candidates in all the key races:
As always, all numbers are in thousands. An explanation of each column is below:
• "CD" stands for congressional district.
• "(D-inc)" and "(R-inc)" specify incumbents.
• "Raised" is the amount the candidate has received in donations from donors during the quarter, not including any self-funding or loans .
• "Self Fund" is the amount of direct contributions a candidate has made to his or her own campaign. This number, if any, is not counted in the "Raised" column.
• "Self Loan" is the amount of any loans a candidate has made to his or her own campaign. This number, if any, is not counted in the "Raised" column.
• "Spent" is the amount of money the campaign has spent during the quarter.
• "CoH" stands for total cash-on-hand at the end of the quarter.
• "CTD" indicates a candidate's contributions raised cycle-to-date, as of the end of the quarter.
You can access our spreadsheet directly here
You can also find our earlier roundups for the first, second, third and fourth fundraising quarters of 2013, as well as the first quarter of 2014.