A group of activists are planning to deluge Trump Tower with an “avalanche of postcards” opposing the appointment of white supremacist Steve Bannon as Chief Strategist.
From the "Postcard Avalanche" Facebook page:
** IMPORTANT - Don't mail your card until NOV. 26th **
1. Get a postcard from your state - any picture that represents your state.
2. In the message section, write this simple message: NOT BANNON!
3. Sign your name if you wish
4. Address it as follows:
c/o The Trump Organization
725 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10022
5. Affix a stamp - you can use a 35 cent postcard stamp, or a normal letter stamp.
6. Take a picture of your postcard that you can share on social media on Nov. 26-28th
7. Drop it in the mail between Saturday, Nov 26th and Monday, Nov. 28th to create a concentrated avalanche of postcards. 8. On Nov. 26-28th, Tweet and share the heck out of your photo using the hashtags #postcardavalanche #stopbannon
Isn’t it a great image, the denizens of Trump Tower slip sliding on postcards, and then wading ankle deep, and then knee high...oh, I love it!
Comments are closed on this story.