A gentle reminder of how we do things: 🐱🐶🐦
- Do not troll the diary. If you hate pootie diaries, leave now. No harm, no foul.
- Please do share pics of your fur kids! If you have health/behavior issues with your pets, feel free to bring it to the community.
- Pooties are cats; Woozles are dogs. Birds... are birds! Peeps are people.
- Whatever happens in the outer blog STAYS in the outer blog. If you’re having “issues” with another Kossack, keep it “out there.” This is a place to relax and play; please treat it accordingly.
- There are some pics we never post: snakes, creepy crawlies, any and all photos that depict or encourage human cruelty toward animals. These are considered “out of bounds” and will not be tolerated. If we alert you to it, PLEASE REMOVE THE PIC FROM THE IMAGE LIBRARY. If you keep posting banned pics...well then...the Tigress will have to take matters in hand. Or, paw.
The Toosdai Critters have had quite a year.
Here’s some stuff they got up to:
-Enjoyed the snow
Showed their true colors
Made a few mistakes
-Enjoyed some family time
Made some unexpected friends
Worn themselves out
looked at things a little differently
had some adventures
supported striking workers
gone for a ride
Enjoyed a few harmless pranks
gone for a swim
made a leap
made a few mistakes
thought some stuff through
Here’s to a healthy and happy 2022, Peeps.