A plea from a newly forming community group.
Grouch: Overtime, in between various chats and commentaries with fellow kossacks, we have noticed that there is a distinct shortage of news, commentary, articles related to international affairs, Events, and foreign policy. While an ocasional stuff makes it to an article being written if it is to do with with something that an existing geographic interested group publicices.
Very often many Kossacks write an article but are discouraged by the lack of visibility or general participation.
Goal: Setting up a dedicated kos community group that would help in bringing articles related to international events or foregn policy to more Kossacks and encourage sharing, participation, and uplift general awareness within Kos community.
With that is mind a new discussions and republishing group is being proposed. The group will be hoping to
- Bring relevant articles to a wider Kossack community through reblogging,
- Encourage more participation in discussions,
- Encourage more community articles,
- Run a periodic bulletins, open threads,
Actual mechanisms to achieve these goals and how different people would be able to help and participate is going to be fleshed out after we have collected a few volunteers, participants, followers.
Request: This is a generic request for kossacks to offer their support through various levels of participations like
- follow the group,
- take part in commentary and discussions,
- keep an eye out for relevant community articles
- write articles
- function as admin/editor to manage the group
- carry out editorial/reblogging activities
- run open discussion threads
- publish periodic event summary bulletins
Depending on your level of interest, available time etc etc all volunteers and supporters are welcome to join us.
Just leave a comment or contact by kosmail to join (get invited).
If any requested invites have not arrived then, the new group membership invite system probably sent a mail you your actual email address registered with Dailykos instead of kosmail. so it might have ended up in spam or something.