The building for the Miners and Merchants Bank in Chelan, Washington, was built in 1907. The building featured arched windows and a corner entrance. The bank was later acquired by the Seattle First National Bank and in 1953 the size of the bank building was doubled. In 1970, the building was donated to the Lake Chelan Historical Society and the Society’s Museum opened in 1972. The Museum has two bank vaults which are used for museum archives.