A workable plan to deal with voter suppression using Texas as an example:
What I would recommend [and might not fit with your possible respnces is this:
• Ask well-known African American to tour Texas and similar states with a concert all about voting and how to do it. right there.
• Use appropriate gathering places like churches as well. Ask people like Al Sharpton and Bishop Barber to talk at these churches.
• Print up a sample ballot showing EXACTLY what is needed to have your vote counted. Pass these out door-to-door .
• Draft a long petition [hundreds of feet long if need be with and modeled to look similar to , for example, the
• Declaration of Independence styled using paper or canvas [would be less delicate and easier to handle] pre giclée on canvas with appropriate image for the borders and such. This would make a great visual prop for demonstrations.
• Ask selected poeple to do PSA's in support.
Hopefully I am doing this right. I am a retired Luddite and not tech savvy.