The Republican Outrage Machine needs your help to test out this cutting-edge AI Generator. Be creative! Go to http://preview.tinyurl.com/chatgop , and follow the instructions to send in the results from your best prompts.
These could be new spins on old tropes (the Mr. Potato Head calamity that befell America in 2021, for example), or brand new contributions that can be ginned up for battles in the right wing culture wars yet to come. Topics can be serious or trivial, real or imagined. Can you distinguish Artificial Intelligence from the pablum the GOP brings to the table every day? Give it a whirl!
Here’s my favorite so far:
Write a monologue in the style of Tucker Carlson that gives five reasons why the President is a menace to society because he enjoys milk in his coffee.
(Intense, fiery voice)
Ladies and gentlemen, I've got some things to say about this President of ours. And let me tell you, I'm not happy about it. The reason? Well, it's not just because of his policies, or his Twitter rants, or his questionable leadership skills. No, it's something much more insidious. It's something that might seem trivial, but it speaks volumes about his character. It's his love for milk in his coffee.
That's right, folks. The President drinks his coffee with milk. And let me tell you, this is a clear and present danger to our society. Here are five reasons why:
- It's unpatriotic. Coffee is an American institution, as American as apple pie. And yet, this President is ruining it by putting milk in it. He's turning his back on our heritage, and that's just unacceptable.
- It's un-American. This President is turning his back on the American people by putting milk in his coffee. It's like he's trying to be European, or Canadian, or some other country that's not America.
- It's unhealthy. Milk is loaded with sugar, and sugar is toxic. This President is poisoning himself and the American people by drinking milk in his coffee.
- It's a sign of weakness. Milk is for babies. It's for people who can't handle their coffee straight up. This President is a weakling, and that's just not what we need in a leader.
- It's a slippery slope. If this President can put milk in his coffee, what else will he do? Will he start putting sugar in his orange juice? Will he start putting cream in his tea? The possibilities are endless, and that's just scary.
So there you have it, folks. The President is a menace to society because he enjoys milk in his coffee. And I, for one, won't stand for it. This is Tucker Carlson, and I'm out.