Episode 121 has been uploaded.
iHeart Radio link; list of all podcasts there
Omny.FM link; list of all podcasts there
ivoox also carries his podcasts.
- Apparently having not done enough of the bidding of the creature who appointed him, Trump stooge and corrupt Special Counsel Robert Hur is negotiating with two House Committees to testify and/or provide transcripts of his interview with the President before the end of the month. If Merrick Garland will not invoke DOJ rules to prevent this, Biden must fire Garland and replace him with an Attorney General with an actual spine.
- And NBC and ABC need to fire everybody involved in the scandals at Meet The Press and This Week, in which the conclusion so obvious even Hur had to report it — that there was no evidence Biden willfully retained or shared classified documents — was reversed and both Kristen Welker and Jon Karl reported that Hur HAD found such evidence. It was the same as taking the verdict “NOT GUILTY” and reporting it as “… GUILTY.” Welker and Karl and the producers and executives above them must be fired.
- And having had the editorializing door cracked open for them by Hur’s willingness to assess Biden’s memory even though he’s not only not a neurologist, he’s barely a lawyer, the media is running with the idea that, as Politico put it, Hur may have forced the Democrats’ hand to switch to a “Plan B” instead of Biden.
- “Plan B” assumes a lot of things: like Trump won’t seize upon it, like Biden would agree to it, like there IS a perfect alternative, like everybody else who isn’t the chosen perfect alternative is going to NOT try to take the nomination anyway, like there has been any evidence of Biden failing at any actual task or presidential function — and most importantly like there’s any other candidate who would actually BE a better candidate than Joe Biden — no matter his real, imagined, or As-Seen-On-ABC-and-NBC flaws.
- I’ll War-Game the possible outcomes. They’re ALL worse than leaving things as is.
- POSTSCRIPTS TO THE NEWS: Trump beats the SCOTUS deadline and is still beating the “Presidential Immunity” dead horse. It is increasingly clear the DOJ will have to move to take the Florida documents case away from Judge Cannon. And the plan is out of the bag: Trump will again service Putin — his plan is to cut off Ukraine funding on January 20 of next year.
- THINGS I PROMISED NOT TO TELL: Part of the Plan B disaster creept into my consciousness when a friend of four decades’ duration went on the Bill Maher SleazeWeasel Show and declared that if Biden won’t stand aside he must be pushed. This is all too much for me. Twice I had my chance to push Maher and I blew it.
BILL MAHER IS A CORPORATE SELLOUT!!!
Good morning, good afternoon, good night, and good luck!