As you may know, if the appointment of Congressman McHugh to Secretary of the Army is confirmed by Congress there will be an election to fill the vacant seat. This gives us another chance to add to our congressional majority. It is a bit early but I'd like to explore some of the potential Democratic candidates, as well as some of the potential Republican opposition.
If you don't think the stuff that Senator Shelby has been saying is potentially dangerous, have a look at what the wingnuts are up to now.
Easterling, who confirmed separately to WND that he is questioning Obama's authority, wrote to Taitz that, "As an active-duty officer in the United States Army, I have grave concerns about the constitutional eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama to hold the office of president of the United States."
I was visiting the beautiful new whitehouse.gov and enjoying looking through the former Presidents of the United States, when for some reason I decided to look at the profile of former President George W. Bush. What I found really surprised me. His profile on the site seems to end in 2001, with the attacks of 9/11. There is no mention of his subsequent invasions of Iraq or Afghanistan. No mention of the Patriot act. No mention of the major recession that began in his term.
Recommended by okuzaone
- Barack Obama has failed progressives in every arena. Although it'd be preferable to unseat Obama with a primary challenger in time for 2012, because none has stepped forward (tic toc...), it would ...688 comments 326 Recs
- You know about a year ago or so Maureen Dowd was talking to Ed Shultz on MSNBC. I know it has to have been that long ago, because it was about that time I decided I could barely stand to watch even ...1550 comments 294 Recs
- This was first posted at Eclectablog this past weekend . Updated to correct a mistake regarding Medicare vs. Social Security. Thanks to kovie for their ...923 comments 259 Recs
- A reporter called me a little while ago, and told me that Rep. Gabrielle Giffords had been shot at a public event. She is in critical condition. I’m going to let others comment on what ...374 comments 1041 Recs
- The assault on Public Employees and the ensuing debates are MISSING THE KEY ISSUE! For proof, Google - pension fund losses "mortgage backed securities" ...42 comments 117 Recs
- NPR just announced that Arizona Democrat Gabrielle Giffords was shot by a gunman who went up to her at a public meeting at a Tucson market. She was with several of her staff who also were attacked.744 comments 366 Recs
- From Forbes via TalkingPointsMemo . The first ...557 comments 381 Recs
- During the HCR Debate. And an attempt to assassinate her just occurred at a political event. You can refrain from jumping to conclusions, but I won't.323 comments 294 Recs
- The New York Post has a story on the Giffords shooting , and her weeping father ...416 comments 405 Recs
- I did some ...634 comments 631 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.