In our second hour, we called where4art to get some low-down on Romney's claims about his exit from Bain, including a pretty good explanation of just how it really could have taken nearly three years to negotiate an exit deal for Mitt, given that he was President, CEO, Chairman of the Board and sole shareholder there. Procedure counts, people!
Without further ado, here's today's show!
If you've missed our shows up to now, or have had trouble listening, try these tips:
How to Listen
You options to listen LIVE, Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to noon ET:
- Click on the embedded Flash player below
- Go to netrootsradio.com and click on the embedded player or direct link there
- Click on this direct link if you need a non-Flash player, say, for iPad or iPhone
- iPad and iPhone users can download the SHOUTCast Radio app for your mobile device & search for "Blue Skies Radio." That's the Netroots Radio home base, and it's where you'll find our Daily Kos Radio programming
- BlackBerry and Android users, see this guide by idbecrazyif
For podcasts you can stream or download, watch, well, right here on the Daily Kos Radio group page, where we post our shows and highlights daily.