NOTE: Please use the following post as the default post on this topic. The writer has found other mainstream sources picking the video up. Whether we like it or not, this story may have an impact on a news cycle or two. Stay vigilant!
Taegan Goddard just posted a link to the "leaked" video of Mitt Romney at a fundraiser. I know there were questions as to the legitimacy of the videos a few days ago, but I don't recall seeing the image of Romney speaking, which is clear in this round of vids. You can be cautious about their authenticity, but they do appear real. Goddard's coverage of them implies he believes at least the story about Chinese labor conditions is genuine.
Here's a link to the YouTube account that's been spreading the videos. It has a number of videos of which a few appear pretty damaging:
List of videos
Among the eye-openers (imo) are:
1) Romney passionately and disdainfully articulates that Americans feel entitled to health care.
2) Romney passionately and disdainfully calls 47% of the country "victims"
3) Romney sees nothing wrong with cramped Chinese labor conditions and believes management's spin that barb wire fences are to keep people OUT.
4) Only "girls" work in the factories. Not "women".
5) He doesn't want to give anything to his grandchildren. Huh?
6) He admits to having a silver spoon in his mouth.
Not all clips have video, so some will complain that all or part could be a hoax. Listen to all the clips for yourself before you judge, please.