Final polls by Ipsos/Reuters Swing State Tracking show that Independents, far more than either Democrats or Republicans are worried about jobs--(and everyone's worried about the economy.) The numbers are really clear that independents want to know who's going to help them get a job. In Virginia 36% of independents cite jobs as one of their biggest concerns, it's 36% in Ohio, 23% in Florida--where, (interesting!), education's third with 11%, and nothing except economy registers in Colorado.
So, here are my suggestions for those memes--one with thanks to Bill Clinton's Amazing DNC Speech.
1. Since 1961 Democrats created 42 Million private jobs, Republicans only 24 Million.
Since 1940, in nine terms each, The U.S has created just over 100 million jobs. Republicans created 35 million, Democrats created 67 Million.
And, debt, let me tell you about debt!
4. Republicans last balanced a budget under Dwight Eisenhower!!
5. Since 1962, Republicans are Zero for Twenty-Eight balancing budgets!
6. Democrats have balanced four out of their last seven budgets! (Clinton's last four.)
7. Obama's reduced the yearly deficit 23% in three fiscal years.
I'm sure you have your favorites. Fire away.
Get out the vote!
Seal the deal.
Call for Democracy.
Oh and for inspiration, here's the link to Les Mis 2012. It's incredible!