It's Election Day! And Daily Kos Radio, in conjunction with our great friends at Netroots Radio, will be providing comprehensive coverage all day and all of the night.
It's starts this morning as I sit in for Kagro in the Morning, which returns for post-election breakdowns and deep thoughts on Wednesday morning in its usual 9-11 AM ET slot.
I'm LIVE at 9 AM, thanks to NetrootsRadio.com.
Listen LIVE here:The Daily Kos Radio PlayerOr if you prefer, why not download the Stitcher app on your favorite mobile device, and search for the Netroots Radio live stream? And hey, when you do, be sure to sign up with the promo code DAILYKOS, and earn Daily Kos Radio $1 in the Stitcher affiliate program!
After Netroots Radio programming carries you through the rest of the day, Daily Kos Radio and Netroots Radio return at 6 PM ET for our special Election Night coverage, as the first polls in the nation close in Indiana (Down goes Mourdock! (Fingers crossed)). Fripp will guide us through and you will hear from Greg Dworkin for an overview on what to expect and look for Election Night, Denise Oliver Velez, Dopper, Adam Bonin on what's happening in Pennsylvania, and much much much more.
Justice Putnam and I will be broadcasting from Daily Kos headquarters in California. We'll be hearing from Daily Kos editors and writers for the latest on all the fronts. We'll keep going until there is nothing left to report. So stay with Daily Kos Radio all Election Night long.
Need more info on how to listen, or how to call in to the show? Find it below the fold.
Ways to Listen to Daily Kos Radio:
Your options to listen LIVE:
- Click on the embedded Flash player above
- Go to netrootsradio.com and click on the embedded player or direct link there
- Click on this direct link if you need a non-Flash player, say, for iPad or iPhone
- iPad and iPhone users can download the SHOUTCast Radio app for your mobile device & search for "Netroots Radio."
- Download the Stitcher app and search for "Netroots Radio" to find the live stream there. (Don't forget to use the DAILYKOS promo code when you sign up!)
- For Android: try either the "StreamFurious" or "TuneIn" apps
- BlackBerry users, see this guide by idbecrazyif
And here's a new tip: If the player hiccups or drops the audio between the shows, just go ahead and stop and restart it, and things should go smoothly after that.
If you miss the show, or just can't listen live, you can:
- find podcasts on the Daily Kos Radio group page
- download them via RSS
- find them on demand at Stitcher.com
Things you can do to help us grow:
- download the Stitcher app on your phone, search for the show, "favorite" it and help us rise in their rankings and take over the world
- like us on Facebook
- follow @DailyKosRadio on Twitter
- Feel free to download the show, edit and post your favorite clips for sharing via social media
Thanks for all your support, and enjoy Daily Kos Radio!