Daily Kos Radio's Kagro in the Morning show podcasts are now available through iTunes.
Time for a brief break to recharge the batteries, but during the next week, the Kagro in the Morning time slot, from 9-11 a.m. ET will be filled both by panels recorded at Netroots Nation 2013 in San Jose, and (we hope) on occasion by Armando.
And in the meantime, we're offering up daily re-podcasts (is that a word?) of what'll have to pass for "classic" Kagro in the Morning, from a year ago. Hear how well (or how poorly) what we did last year has held up over time!
Listen LIVE here:The Daily Kos Radio PlayerOr if you prefer, why not download the Stitcher app on your favorite mobile device, and search for the Netroots Radio live stream? And hey, when you do, be sure to sign up with the promo code DAILYKOS, and earn Daily Kos Radio $1 in the Stitcher affiliate program!
Please do remember to "favorite" us while you're at Stitcher. We're bouncing up and down in the rankings these days, and the more of you who help us, the more listeners out there who'll find us on the Stitcher network.
Miss yesterday's episode? Another "encore performance" from this time last year. Greg Dworkin rounds up the early summer presidential polling, and talks about why Rassmussen's so weird. Topics of the day: Romney's vacation (and his review of the local lemonade--remember "lemon, wet, good"?); Romney's response to the ACA ruling; the mental gymnastics of anti-tax activists; Romney's offshore tax havens; conservatives and the prosperity gospel; Romney as gaffe machine; the myth of the wealthy "job creator" and carried interest. Armando called in to talk over some of the long-range plans for Daily Kos Radio (not all of which have come to pass). We wrapped up with stories about super-jerk former Reps. Joe Walsh and Thad McCotter and still super-jerk Rep. Bill Young. You can catch it here:Need more info on how to listen? Find it below the fold.
We've been having some chronic problems with the phone-in system, and it's rightly pointed out that if we can't deliver on the promise, we shouldn't hold out the offer.
I'll see what we can do to get the tech straightened out so that we can open the doors again, soon!
Ways to Listen to Kagro in the Morning:
Your options to listen LIVE:
- Click on the embedded Flash player above
- Go to netrootsradio.com and click on the embedded player or direct link there
- Click on this direct link if you need a non-Flash player, say, for iPad or iPhone
- iPad and iPhone users can download the SHOUTCast Radio app for your mobile device & search for "Netroots Radio"
- Download the Stitcher app and search for "Netroots Radio" to find the live stream there. (Don't forget to use the DAILYKOS promo code when you sign up!)
- On iTunes, find Netroots Radio under Radio>News/Talk Radio
- For Android: try either the "StreamFurious" or "TuneIn" apps
- BlackBerry users, see this guide by idbecrazyif
And here's a new tip: If the player hiccups or drops the audio between the shows, just go ahead and stop and restart it, and things should go smoothly after that.
If you miss the show, or just can't listen live, you can:
- find podcasts on the Daily Kos Radio group page
- find individual podcasts, or subscribe to the feed (free!) via iTunes
- download them via RSS
- find them on demand at Stitcher.com
Things you can do to help us grow:
- download the Stitcher app on your phone, search for the show, "favorite" it and help us rise in their rankings and take over the world
- like us on Facebook
- follow @DailyKosRadio on Twitter
- Feel free to download the show, edit and post your favorite clips for sharing via social media
Thanks for all your support, and enjoy the show!