Quarterly fundraising reports for federal candidates, covering the period from Oct. 1 to Dec. 31, were due at the Federal Elections Commission on Jan. 31 at midnight Eastern Time. Below is our chart of fundraising numbers for House candidates in all key races this cycle. (Click here for our companion chart for the Senate.) That includes, among others:
- Races we expect to be competitive in this year's general elections
- Open seats in otherwise safe districts that feature contested primaries
- Under-the-radar contests where a candidate raised or self-funded an unexpectedly high sum
- Races where incumbents potentially face a credible primary challenge
- Districts where incumbents might retire
As always, all numbers are in thousands. The chart, and an explanation of each column, can be found below. You can also view this chart in spreadsheet form. In addition, you can click here for our chart listing fundraising data for every House incumbent seeking re-election.
Comments are closed on this story.