My somewhat lazy, apathetic vote counts JUST AS MUCH as a very enthusiastic (and misguided) vote from an insane right-winger! And when I say "lazy" I mean that I voted while sitting on my couch (and then stuck my ballot in the mail).
What a fantastic bunch of nailbiters we had last weekend!
Here is a recap:
Indy edges KC in a thriller 45-44.
New Orleans tops Philly with a last-second field goal 26-24.
San Diego throttles Cinci 27-10.
And San Francisco outlasts Green Bay 23-20.
There are four wildcard playoff games this weekend.
Saturday: Kansas City @ Indianapolis and New Orleans @ Philadelphia
Sunday: San Diego @ Cincinnati and San Francisco @ Green Bay
Just letting you know that Mark Herring will likely win in Virginia.
Okay. So we know that Americans want sensible gun laws. Right?
Here is the way I like to make Thanksgiving dinner. (I'm sure everyone lies awake at night thinking, 'I wonder what FightingRegistrar cooks for Thanksgiving.')
I can say with absolute certainty that Mittens is headed for the dreaded 47%. As in, below 47.5%, which will be rounded down to 47%. Obama's vote total will be rounded up to 51% and it may even exceed 51% eventually.
President Obama continues to cruise to a sizeable lead in the popular vote. And when you take into account how many ballots are left to be counted in California, the picture looks even better.
Is anyone going through election withdrawal? Cuz I am.
Okay, Gallup reeeeeeally sucks.
No, this is not an alarmist rant. This is a very optimistic and uplifting diary simply pointing out that Obama is going to CRUSH Romney in the final popular vote tally!
I just read a fascinating article about this program that the Romneyites were using, called The ORCA Project.
Recommended by FightingRegistrar
- We have work to do? Hell, we should have got that message in 2010 when we lost over 60 House seats!!! What happened to a cohesive message here? Did it get lost in space? Hell, Barack Obama could ...811 comments 639 Recs
- Democratic Senate candidate Bruce Braley voting early on October 24, 2014, in Waterloo, Iowa.272 comments 36 Recs
- Welcome to Election Day! Remember, even if you can't do ...193 comments 57 Recs
- The Democratic ground game in Colorado has not only kicked into high gear, it's kicked into overdrive! The Colorado Republicans came out of the gate running like a horde of Central American ISIL ...44 comments 67 Recs
- Kentucky politics expert Joe Sonka of Insider Louisville reported hearing that turnout has already hit 20% in some Louisville precincts Turnout is already looking impressive and voters are ...193 comments 248 Recs
- Voting has become a major challenge for some of Georgia's would-be voters. There are ...50 comments 39 Recs
- 65 comments 266 Recs
- This summer i bought a new bike, because I really needed to do something about my lack of physical activity. I am self-employed, and too many stressful 60-70 hour weeks sitting at my computer left ...184 comments 503 Recs
- It is going to be a beautiful fall day in North Carolina, a terrific day to go out and vote. Kay Hagan is up by 4 % in the last two polls (Likely Voter) and is leading by 7 with registered voters. ...45 comments 96 Recs
- Election night is almost here—Tuesday!—and there are a ton of races to follow. The Senate is the big target this year, but there are ...43 comments 39 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.